What personal information do we collect?We may collect the following personal information from you when you visit our Site:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information: This includes your age, gender, and location.
- Usage information: This includes information about the pages you visit on our Site, the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
How do we use your personal information?We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you request: This includes providing you with information about our products and services, processing your orders, and sending you email updates.
- Improve our Site: We use your usage information to improve the design and functionality of our Site.
- Send you marketing messages: We may send you marketing messages about our products and services, but you can opt out of receiving these messages at any time.
- Track website analytics: We use Google Analytics to track website analytics, such as the number of visitors to our Site and the pages they visit. Google Analytics collects information such as your IP address, but this information is not personally identifiable.
- Use Google Fonts: We use Google Fonts to display fonts on our Site. Google Fonts collects information such as your IP address, but this information is not personally identifiable.
Who do we share your personal information with?We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us operate our Site and provide our services.
- Google: We share your personal information with Google to track website analytics and use Google Fonts.
- Other organizations: We may share your personal information with other organizations if we believe that it is necessary to do so to comply with the law, to enforce our terms of service, or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
How do we protect your personal information?We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
- Physical security measures: We store your personal information in a secure environment.
- Technical security measures: We use encryption and other security measures to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Employee training: We train our employees on the importance of confidentiality and on how to protect your personal information.
Your rights:You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access: You have the right to access your personal information that we collect.
- The right to correct: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time.